Last Modified: March 20, 2020
Greater Sacramento Area Economic Council (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website greatersacramento.Com (our"Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- 任何第三方(包括本公司联属公司及附属公司), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
本网站不适用于16岁以下儿童. 16岁以下的任何人不得向本网站提供或在本网站上提供任何个人资料. 英国正版365官方网站不会有意收集16岁以下儿童的个人信息. If you are under 16, 不使用或通过本网站或其任何功能提供任何信息, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. 如果你相信英国正版365官方网站有任何关于16岁以下儿童的信息, please contact us by either:
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, 或任何其他可能通过其在线或离线联系您的标识符(“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. 自动收集的信息可能包括使用细节, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
- 您通过填写英国正版365官方网站网站上的表格提供的信息. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service or requesting further services. 当您报告英国正版365官方网站网站的问题时，英国正版365官方网站也可能向您询问信息.
- Your search queries on the Website.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, 以及您在本网站上访问和使用的其他通信数据和资源.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Please note that our Website does not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and does not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal or non-personally identifiable information
它有助于英国正版365官方网站改善英国正版365官方网站的网站，提供更好和更个性化的服务, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, 允许英国正版365官方网站根据您的个人兴趣定制英国正版365官方网站的网站.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Cookies (or browser cookies). cookie是放置在计算机硬盘上的一个小文件. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. 然而，如果您选择此设置，您可能无法访问英国正版365官方网站网站的某些部分.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookie的管理方式与浏览器cookie的管理方式不同. 有关管理Flash cookie的隐私和安全设置的信息，请参见 Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, 记录某网站内容的热度，验证系统和服务器的完整性).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
英国正版365官方网站无法控制这些第三方的跟踪技术，也无法控制它们的使用方式. 如果你对广告或其他目标内容有任何疑问, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
英国正版365官方网站使用英国正版365官方网站收集的关于您的信息或您提供给英国正版365官方网站的信息, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. 如果您不希望英国正版365官方网站以这种方式使用您的信息，请通过以下方式英国正版365官方网站:
For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, 包括回应任何政府或监管机构的要求.
- 如果英国正版365官方网站认为披露是必要或适当的，以保护这些权利, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising; however, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on NAI’s website.
California Privacy Rights
英国正版365官方网站的“发光法”(民法典第1798节).83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by either:
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. 您提供给英国正版365官方网站的所有信息都存储在防火墙后的安全服务器上.
你的信息的安全也取决于你自己. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
不幸的是，通过互联网传输的信息并不完全安全. 尽管英国正版365官方网站会尽力保护您的个人信息, 英国正版365官方网站无法保证传送到英国正版365官方网站网站的您的个人信息的安全性. 任何个人信息的传输风险由您自己承担. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
这是英国正版365官方网站的政策，英国正版365官方网站对英国正版365官方网站的隐私政策作出的任何改变在这个页面上. 如果英国正版365官方网站在对待用户个人信息的方式上做出实质性的改变, 英国正版365官方网站可能会在网站主页上通过通知通知您. 隐私政策最后修订的日期被确定在页面的顶部. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active and deliverable email address for you, 并定期访问英国正版365官方网站的网站和本隐私政策，以检查任何更改.